Baltimore Media Fantasy Football League Week 6 RecapPosted on October 17, 2013 by Ken Zalis
After six weeks, no undefeated or winless teams remain. Rob Long at 5-1 leads the way; Long also has the overall points-scored lead.
Here is a quick rundown of how it all went down. Follow all of the action by clicking here.
High Score of the Week: Knowshon Moreno helped Dinky to Trenton score 148.90 points.
Low Score of the Week: The Crowther Shed could not muster 60 points this week. Jimmy Graham with a zero didn't help.
Week Six Results:
Fans Fantasy - KZ 94.20, Conn Man 88.28
Quick Strikes 96.14, The Crowther Sled 57.68
Dinky to Trenton 148.90, Thyrl's Thugs 91.68
Rob Long 138.36, TheHelllllooootiNgatas 104.80
Berset's Ball Busters 138.84, Daluvmuscles 117.98
Fractured Skulls 145.12, Turpz 123.48
Week Seven Matchups:
Fans Fantasy - KZ versus Quick Strikes
Conn Man versus Dinky to Trenton
The Crowther Sled versus TheHelllllooootiNgatas
Thyrl's Thugs versus Daluvmuscles
Rob Long versus Fractured Skulls
Berset's Ball Busters versus Turpz
As a reminder, here are the teams and the participants in the order that they drafted. I think it's a nice representation of the Baltimore media.
1. Rob Long (105.7 The Fan) -- Rob Long
2. Jeremy Conn (105.7 The Fan) -- Conn Man
3. Morgan Adsit (Fox 45 sports) -- TheHelllllooootiNgatas
4. Ken Zalis (FansFantasyFootball.com) -- Fans Fantasy - KZ
5. Kristen Berset (WUSA in Washington, D.C.) -- Berset's Ball Busters
6. Glenn Clark (WNST) -- Turpz
7. Thyrl Nelson (WNST) -- Thyrl's Thugs
8. Cary Newborn (PressBox) -- Quick Strikes
9. Aaron Wilson (The Baltimore Sun) -- Fractured Skulls
10. Stan "The Fan" Charles (PressBox) -- The Crowther Sled
11. Russ Dlin (CBS NFL) -- Daluvmuscles
12. Gary Stein (105.7 The Fan) -- Dinky to Trenton
Ravens defensive end Chris Canty, who has started four of the season's first six games, was on the practice field Oct. 17, despite being injured.