Five Questions For The 2013 Men's Lacrosse Season
By Todd McElwee
Now that the 2012 season has come and gone, it's time to look ahead to 2013. Here are five intriguing storylines to think about during the offseason.
5. What kind of recruiting class will Loyola get? After producing one of the program's five best seasons ever, will the Greyhounds be able to attract more top-shelf talents?
4. Which other schools will add teams? More and more schools are fielding Division I teams. Who is next? I'm thinking Oregon, N.C. State, Boston College or Florida.
3. Can Syracuse rebound? Last season wasn't kind to the Orange, but Syracuse doesn't stay down for long.
2. Is there another Loyola lurking in the weeds? Which preseason sleeper can go all the way?
1. Will Maryland be able to recover? Two straight seasons have brought two heartbreaking losses during the NCAA championship game. Do the Terps have another run in them?
Posted June 3, 2012