The Deluxe Edition: Joey P's Trivia Time
TEST YOUR RAVENS KNOWLEDGE
By Joe Platania
Our usual Joey P's Trivia Time feature will not be included in the PressBox print edition for a few months, but it's time you got another lethal dose of it here.
Usually, we like to run a few questions in print in order to get you to come to this Web site to find the answers. Today, it's one-stop shopping, as the answers are listed at the bottom of this very page.
If you get 7-10 of these correct, you're purple through and through. If you nail 4-6 of these answers, you're a good fan, but you have to study more film. If you get 0-3 correct, well, coach John Harbaugh wants to see you, so bring your playbook.
1. During how many 2011 regular-season games was Terrell Suggs held without a sack?
d) None of the above
2. Kicker Billy Cundiff has been in the league since 2002. During how many seasons has he been part of a playoff team?
3. Linebacker Paul Kruger recorded his first-career quarterback sack against which signal caller?
a) Brian St. Pierre
b) Ben Roethlisberger
c) Carson Palmer
d) Colt McCoy
4. On the Ravens' most-consecutive-games-played list, the departed Jarret Johnson's streak will stop at 129 and Terrell Suggs' will end at 105. Which active Raven now has the longest current streak?
a) Joe Flacco
b) Marshal Yanda
c) Ray Lewis
d) Sam Koch
5. True or False: Haloti Ngata's fumble return touchdown at St. Louis last year was the first score by a defensive lineman in team history.
6. How many regular-season touchdowns has Anquan Boldin scored during his two years in Baltimore?
d) None of the above
7. Which is the proper spelling of the last name of the Ravens' 2012 second-round pick from Iowa State?
a) Keleche Osemele
b) Kelachi Osimala
c) Kelechi Osemele
d) Kelesi Oseimaele
8. Fourth-round pick Gino Gradkowski's brother Bruce has been employed by which of these NFL teams?
a) Oakland Raiders
b) Cleveland Browns
c) Cincinnati Bengals
d) All of the above
9. True or False: The Ravens have never made a trade involving draft picks with the Cincinnati Bengals.
10. Ravens majority owner Steve Bisciotti was born in which city?
2. d (Dallas, 2003; New Orleans, 2006; Baltimore, 2009-11)
4. d (96)
5. False. Dwan Edwards pounced on a fumble in the end zone in New England in October 2009.
Posted June 8, 2012