Week Nine in the books, and there are four weeks left during the regular season. The playoff push is here. As of now, the six playoff teams would be Taste Dwayne Bowe, Harbsfan, Flacco's Eyebrows, Baltimore Sports and Life, Fans Fantasy Football and BmoreChix. No one is more than two games out of the playoffs with four weeks to go. It looks as if total points scored will be important in this league.
Follow all of the action by clicking here.
High Score of the Week: Harbsfan scored 189.14 points to take the season lead in points scored.
Low Score of the Week: With 77.78 points, BmoreChix learned that starting three Ravens may not be the best fantasy strategy.
Week Nine Results:
Fans Fantasy Football 125.64, MAFIA BOY 80.10
Baltimore Sports and Life 120.34, Whole Ngata Love 99.98
iHateJJRedick 127.16, Showalters Nuggets 92.06
Harbsfan 189.14, Flacco's Eyebrows 122.22
BringingHomeTheShiva 92.28, BmoreChix 77.78
Taste Dwayne Bowe 155.08, Hanes Skidmarks 142.45
Week 10 Matchups:
Fans Fantasy Football versus Baltimore Sports and Life
iHateJJRedick versus Whole Ngata Love
Harbsfan versus Showalters Nuggets
BmoreChix versus Flacco's Eyebrows
Taste Dwayne Bowe versus BringingHomeTheShiva
MAFIA BOY versus Hanes Skidmarks
As a reminder, here are the teams and the participants in the order that they drafted. I think it's a nice representation of the Baltimore media.
1. Bill West (Q1370 and host of the "Purple Pride Sports Show") -- MAFIA BOY
2. Jamie Watson (Q1370 "Tee Off with Jamie Watson" show) -- Harbsfan
3. Phillip Walls (owner/president at LGC Sports Marketing) -- BringingHomeTheShiva
4. Chris Stoner (BaltimoreSportsAndLife.com) -- Baltimore Sports and Life
5. Stephanie Patz (BmoreChix.com) -- Whole Ngata Love
6. Tom Peace ("The Gino's Super Sunday Sports Show" and CBS Radio producer) -- Showalters Nuggets
7. Krys Renzi (BmoreChix.com) -- BmoreChix
8. Ken Zalis (FansFantasyFootball.com and PressBoxOnline.com) -- Fans Fantasy Football
9. Phil Backert (Producer at SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio) -- Flacco's Eyebrows
10. Andy Haynes (RavenNationArmy.com) -- Hanes Skidmarks
11. Phil Gentile (IHateJJRedick.com) -- iHateJJRedick
12. Samuel Njoku (Baltimore Examiner) -- Taste Dwayne Bowe