Here are some updates from the MMA world.
• Former UFC light heavyweight champ Lyoto Machida knocked out Mark Munoz with a first-round head kick at UFC Fight Night 30 and also won $50,000 for Knockout of the Night.
• Bellator's scheduled pay-per-view debut on Nov. 2 was postponed because of a fractured neck injury to former UFC light heavyweight champion and Hall of Famer Tito Ortiz, who was to fight Quinton Jackson. The event was shown for free on Spike TV.
• Light heavyweight Antonio Rogeiro Nogeira has withdrawn from his scheduled UFC fight in March against Alexander Gustafsson in London.
• Eddie Alvarez defeated Michael Chandler during a five-round split decision to reclaim the Bellator MMA lightweight championship.
• Chael Sonnen will coach against Wanderlei Silva during season three of "The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil."
UFC 166 FIGHT RESULTS
• During the main card on pay-per-view, heavyweight champion Cain Velasquez defeated Junior dos Santos by TKO during the fifth round. Heavyweight Daniel Cormier defeated Roy Nelson and lightweight Gilbert Melendez took down Diego Sanchez by three-round unanimous decisions. Heavyweight Gabriel Gonzaga knocked out Shawn Jordan, as flyweight John Dodson did against Darrell Montague, both during the first round.
• The preliminary card on Fox Sports 1 featured welterweight Hector Lombard's first-round knockout against Nate Marquardt. Middleweight Tim Boetsch and women's bantamweight Jessica Eye earned split-decision victories against C.B. Dalloway and Sarah Kaufman, respectively.
• Bonus awards of $60,000 per fight went to Melendez and Sanchez (Fight of the Night), Dodson (Knockout of the Night) and Tony Ferguson (Submission of the Night).
UPCOMING FIGHTS ADDED
• John Dodson will step in for the injured Ian McCall to face Scott Jorgensen during a battle of flyweights at UFC on Fox 9 Dec. 14.
• Featherweight champion Jose Aldo will take on Ricardo Lamas during Super Bowl weekend at UFC 169 Feb. 1.
• The bantamweight title will be unified when current champion Dominick Cruz returns from two years of injury against interim champ Renan Barao during Super Bowl weekend at UFC 169 Feb. 1.
• Former heavyweight champ Frank Mir will face former Strikeforce champ Alistair Overeem during Super Bowl weekend at UFC 169 Feb. 1.
• Lyoto Machida will take on Gegard Mousasi during a middleweight bout Feb. 8.
UFC Current Title Holders
Flyweight (125 pounds): Demetrious Johnson 18-2-1
Bantamweight (135 pounds): Dominick Cruz 19-1-0 (interim -- Renan Barao)
Featherweight (145 pounds): Jose Aldo 23-1-0
Lightweight (155 pounds): Anthony Pettis 17-2-0
Welterweight (170 pounds): Georges St-Pierre 24-2-0
Middleweight (185 pounds): Chris Weidman 10-0-0
Light Heavyweight (205 pounds): Jon Jones 19-1-0
Heavyweight (265 pounds): Cain Velasquez 13-1-0
Women's Bantamweight (135 pounds): Ronda Rousey 7-0-0
The Fight Card
Nov. 15: Bellator 108 -- Atlantic City, N.J.
Nov. 16: UFC 167 -- Las Vegas, Nev.
Nov. 22: Bellator 109 -- Bethlehem, Pa.
Nov. 30: UFC TUF 18 Finale -- Las Vegas, Nev.
Dec. 6: UFC Fight Night 33 -- Brisbane, Australia
Dec. 7: WSOF 7 -- Vancouver, Canada
Dec. 14: UFC on Fox 9 -- Sacramento, Calif.