PressBox looks back at what Dan Duquette, Dennis Pitts, Lefty Driesell and others had to say on
Glenn Clark Radio
the past month.
"These guys have got a chance to be the best Maryland team of all time. ... They are really good."
- Former Maryland men's basketball coach Lefty Driesell Feb. 8 on the 2015-16 Terps.
"I definitely do want to be on the field playing football. That's something that I really want to happen. Now if it happens or not, I don't know yet, and as much as I want to be on the field, there's also an element of being smart and weighing the risks. ... I'm certainly not ready to walk away. That part of it would be tough."
- Tight end Dennis Pitta Feb. 12 on his future with the Ravens.
"Everybody's goal is to win a national championship. I am very excited. And I hope these guys do make it to Houston this year, because I already made plans to go to Houston. ... Just being from Maryland ... I have a lot of pride with the Terps and how they are playing this year, and I just really hope to see them in the championship this year."
- Former Terp Lonny Baxter Feb. 23 on Maryland men's basketball's potential.
"That might actually really be hard because, you know, I'm from Pittsburgh. The majority of my family is from Pittsburgh. They're diehard Steelers fans. But I'm pretty sure they could find a place in their heart for me and the Ravens."
- Former Maryland DL/Pittsburgh native Quinton Jefferson Feb. 22 on the possibility of being drafted by the Ravens.
"Well, I think the morale is good, and the resolve of the club has always been good. We didn't have the pitching that we needed last year to advance. But we've got a lot of the same people back, and we've been able to bolster the club in a couple areas where we needed some help. So far, so good."
- Orioles executive vice president of baseball operations Dan Duquette March 1 on the 2016 Orioles.
Listen to Glenn Clark Radio live from 10 a.m.-noon, Monday-Friday GlennClarkRadio.com
Issue 219: March 2016