• It was a rough week for tight ends. Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen broke his foot and is out six-to-eight weeks. Cincinnati Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert could miss Week 3 with back and knee injuries. Seattle Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham is dealing with an ankle injury that could keep him out of Week 3.
• Minnesota Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford (knee) missed Week 2, but the team thinks he should be back on the field for Week 3.
• Arizona Cardinals wide receiver John Brown, who missed Week 2, is expected to miss Week 3, as well.
• Tennessee Titans running back DeMarco Murray and New England tight end Rob Gronkowski both left Week 2 games with injuries, but they are believed to be minor.
• Green Bay Packers wide receivers Randall Cobb (shoulder injury) and Jordy Nelson (quad) both left their Week 2 contest and did not return.
• Cleveland Browns wide receiver Corey Coleman broke his hand in Week 2 and is out six weeks or so.
• Washington Redskins running back Rob Kelley suffered a rib cartilage injury, but he has not been ruled out for Week 3.
• Chicago Bears running back Jordan Howard was in a sling after the game; he came into Week 2 with a shoulder issue.
• Stop me if you read this before ... Redskins tight end Jordan Reed is day to day after leaving Week 2 with a bruised chest.
• You can drop New York Jets running back Bilal Powell, Philadelphia Eagles running back LeGarrette Blount, Packers running back Eddie Lacy, New York Giants running back Paul Perkins and Cardinals running back Kerwynn Williams
• "Thursday Night Football:" Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers
• "Monday Night Football:" Dallas Cowboys at Arizona Cardinals
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Ben Watson, Geronimo Allison, Rashard Higgins, Chris Thompson, Jermaine Kearse, J.J. Nelson, Trevor Siemian, Samaje Perine, Alvin Kamara, D'Onta Foreman
Last Week: Alex Smith, Tarik Cohen, Chris Carson, Buck Allen, Kerwynn Williams, Corey Davis, Cooper Kupp, Marqise Lee, Kenny Golladay, Allen Hurns, Kendall Wright, Nelson Agholor, Evan Engram, George Kittle, Charles Clay, Antonio Brown
Trade Bait: Chris Hogan, Kenny Stills
Studs Of The Week: Tom Brady, C.J. Anderson, Todd Gurley, Michael Crabtree, Emmanuel Sanders, Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, Jason Witten
Duds Of The Week: Ezekiel Elliott, LeSean McCoy, Brandin Cooks, Doug Baldwin, Austin Hooper, Charles Clay, Cam Newton, Kirk Cousins
Fantasy Football Start 'Ems For Week 3:
Quarterback Must Starts: Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Matthew Stafford, Jameis Winston, Philip Rivers, Derek Carr, Ben Roethlisberger, Alex Smith
Running Back Must Starts: Kareem Hunt, Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, Le'Veon Bell, LeSean McCoy, Ezekiel Elliott, Ty Montgomery, Devonta Freeman, Todd Gurley, Marshawn Lynch, Jay Ajayi
Wide Receiver/Tight End Must Starts: Zach Ertz, Delanie Walker, Kyle Rudolph, Rob Gronkowski (if healthy), Travis Kelce, Jason Witten, DeAndre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Amari Cooper, Larry Fitzgerald, Golden Tate, Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, A.J. Green, Jordy Nelson (if healthy), Brandin Cooks, Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Michael Crabtree
NFL Lines For Week 3
Picks are in bold.
for full weekly rankings, including individual defensive players (IDP).
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Jay Cutler
Running Back: Chris Thompson
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Evan Engram
Kicker and/or Defense: Tennessee Titans
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Jameis Winston
Running Back: Leonard Fournette
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Dez Bryant/Amari Cooper
Defense: Houston Texans
Locks Of The Week:
Last week: 3-0
Season long: 5-1
1. Pittsburgh over Chicago
2. Baltimore over Jacksonville
3. Denver over Buffalo
Picks With Points
Last week: 6-9
Season long: 12-18
Photo Credit: Ed Sheahin/PressBox
| L.A. Rams
|| At San Francisco
|| At Jacksonville (London)
|| At Indianapolis
|| At Chicago
|| At New York Jets
|| At Buffalo
| At New England
| At Carolina
|| New Orleans
| At Minnesota
|| Tampa Bay
|| At Detroit
| At Philadelphia
|| New York Giants
| At Tennessee
| Kansas City
|| At L.A. Chargers
| At Green Bay
|| At Washington
|| At Arizona