• Philadelphia Eagles running back Darren Sproles tore his ACL and broke his arm, ending his season.
• Minnesota Vikings quarterback Sam Bradford (knee) missed Week 3, but his knee shows no structural damage. Backup Case Keenum filled in and played well, making Bradford's return time uncertain.
• Carolina Panthers wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin tweaked his knee but seemed to avoid anything serious.
• It looks like Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon is going to be given his first shot at being the fulltime starter. While Bengals tight end Tyler Eifert (back) is expected to miss a few more weeks.
• New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. returned to form this week, easing the minds of his fantasy owners for the moment.
• Denver running backs C.J. Anderson and Jamaal Charles seem like they are officially splitting time in the Broncos' backfield.
• Chicago Bears running back Jordan Howard was in a sling after the game. He came into Week 2 with a shoulder issue, and then had his best game of his season with two touchdowns against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 3.
• Redskins tight end Jordan Reed missed Week 3 .... shocking, I know.
• You can drop New England Patriots running back Dion Lewis and Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp.
• "Monday Night Football:" Washington Redskins at Kansas City Chiefs
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Wendell Smallwood, LeGarrette Blount
Last Week: Ben Watson, Geronimo Allison, Rashard Higgins, Chris Thompson, Jermaine Kearse, J.J. Nelson, Trevor Siemian, Samaje Perine, Alvin Kamara, D'Onta Foreman
Two Week Ago: Alex Smith, Tarik Cohen, Chris Carson, Buck Allen, Kerwynn Williams, Corey Davis, Cooper Kupp, Marqise Lee, Kenny Golladay, Allen Hurns, Kendall Wright, Nelson Agholor, Evan Engram, George Kittle, Charles Clay
Trade Bait: T.Y. Hilton, Sammy Watkins
Studs Of The Week: Kirk Cousins, Russell Wilson, Blake Bortles, Kareem Hunt, Todd Gurley, Stefon Diggs, Odell Beckham Jr., Brandin Cooks, Sammy Watkins, T.Y. Hilton, Marcedes Lewis
Duds Of The Week: All Raiders minus Jared Cook, All Ravens minus Ben Watson, Jay Ajayi, Jacquizz Rodgers, Martellus Bennett, Kelvin Benjamin
Fantasy Football Start 'Ems For Week 4:
Quarterback Must Starts: Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Ryan, Jameis Winston, Philip Rivers, Derek Carr, Ben Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Russell Wilson
Running Back Must Starts: Kareem Hunt, Dalvin Cook, Leonard Fournette, Le'Veon Bell, LeSean McCoy, Ezekiel Elliott, Ty Montgomery, Devonta Freeman, Todd Gurley, Marshawn Lynch, Jay Ajayi
Wide Receiver/Tight End Must Starts: Zach Ertz, Delanie Walker, Kyle Rudolph, Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, Jason Witten, DeAndre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Amari Cooper, Larry Fitzgerald, Golden Tate, Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, A.J. Green, Jordy Nelson, Brandin Cooks, Julio Jones, Michael Thomas