• Minnesota Vikings rookie running back Dalvin Cook tore his ACL and is done for the year. Vikings wide receiver Michael Floyd has served his four-game suspension and is eligible to return.
• Seattle Seahawks running back Chris Carson fractured his leg and is done for the year.
• Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Mohamed Sanu will miss two-to-three weeks with a hamstring injury. Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones left his team's Week 4 matchup with a hip flexor, but he is not expected to miss time.
• Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota is day-to-day with a hamstring injury. Titans receiver Corey Davis will remain out for Week 5 with a hamstring injury.
• Oakland Raiders quarterback Derek Carr will miss two-to-six weeks with a back fracture.
• Indianapolis Colts tight end Jack Doyle left his team's Week 4 matchup with a possible concussion.
• Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams took a nasty hit to the head and could miss some time. Packers wide receiver Ty Montgomery could miss three weeks with broken ribs. Green Bay running back Jamaal Williams left Week 4 with a knee injury but seems to have avoided a major injury.
• Mitchell Trubisky will start at quarterback for the Chicago Bears.
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin has served his three-game suspension and is eligible to return.
• New Orleans Saints wide receiver Willie Snead should return this week, as should Seahawks running back C.J. Prosise.
• The waiver wire will be wild this week, but my top adds are Houston Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, Packers running back Aaron Jones and Seahawks running back Thomas Rawls.
• I am not bidding or putting claims in on Seattle running back J.D. McKissic or New York Giants running back Wayne Gallman; I think they are fool's gold.
• Week 5 Byes: Atlanta, Denver, New Orleans, Washington
• You can drop: Baltimore Ravens running back Terrance West, Cleveland Browns running back Isaiah Crowell (if you need the room), Sanu, Browns wide receiver Kenny Britt and Tennessee receiver Eric Decker.
• "Thursday Night Football:" New England at Tampa Bay
• "Monday Night Football:" Minnesota at Chicago
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Deshaun Watson, Jared Goff, Mitchell Trubisky, Latavius Murray, Jerick McKinnon, Thomas Rawls, Aaron Jones, Alex Collins, Alvin Kamara, Andre Ellington, Will Fuller, Devin Funchess, Cooper Kupp, Jaron Brown, Tyler Kroft, Ryan Griffin
Last Week: Wendell Smallwood, LeGarrette Blount
Two Weeks Ago: Ben Watson, Geronimo Allison, Rashard Higgins, Chris Thompson, Jermaine Kearse, J.J. Nelson, Trevor Siemian, Samaje Perine, Alvin Kamara, D'Onta Foreman
Trade Bait: Ameer Abdullah, Cam Newton, Kelvin Benjamin
Studs Of The Week: Deshaun Watson, Cam Newton, Le'Veon Bell, Todd Gurley, Ezekiel Elliott, Jordy Nelson, Devin Funchess, Travis Kelce, Tyler Kroft
Duds Of The Week: Melvin Gordon, Joe Mixon, Marshawn Lynch, Brandin Cooks, Amari Cooper, Golden Tate, Sammy Watkins, Theo Riddick, Matthew Stafford, Jay Cutler
Fantasy Football Start 'Ems For Week 5:
Quarterback Must Starts: Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Matthew Stafford, Jameis Winston, Philip Rivers, Ben Roethlisberger, Alex Smith, Russell Wilson
Running Back Must Starts: Kareem Hunt, Leonard Fournette, Le'Veon Bell, LeSean McCoy, Ezekiel Elliott, Todd Gurley, Jordan Howard, Melvin Gordon
Wide Receiver/Tight End Must Starts: Zach Ertz, Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, DeAndre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Larry Fitzgerald, Golden Tate, Antonio Brown, Mike Evans, A.J. Green, Jordy Nelson, Brandin Cooks, Stefon Diggs, Chris Hogan, Odell Beckham Jr., Keenan Allen