This article has been updated since its original publication.
• Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers suffered a broken collar bone in his throwing shoulder and could miss the rest of the season. When Rodgers broke his left collar bone (non-throwing) in 2013, he missed seven weeks. Brett Hundley is the backup in Green Bay.
• Denver Broncos wide receiver Emmanuel Sanders (ankle) will undergo an MRI this week on his ankle. X-rays taken after the game came back negative. Reports are he came away with a high ankle sprain and will miss at least Week 7. Meanwhile, Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian left the team's Week 6 game but returned after injuring his shoulder; he will also have an MRI this week.
• After being traded earlier in the week to Arizona, running back Adrian Peterson exploded for 134 yards and two touchdowns in his Cardinals debut. On the flip side, Cardinals running back Andre Ellington, a PPR darling so far this year, only had one target and no catches.
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers quarterback Jameis Winston injured his shoulder (AC joint sprain) in the first quarter and didn't return. After the game, Winston said he would be good for Week 7, but this is worth monitoring.
• Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette left his game early after an ankle injury. Fournette had 130 yards on the ground and a touchdown before leaving and said he could have returned.
• Detroit Lions wide receiver Golden Tate left his game with a shoulder injury and didn't return. Tate had 96 receiving yards and a touchdown before his early exit. It is being reported that Tate will miss a few weeks due to the injury.
• NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Martavis Bryant has requested a trade. Bryant has lost snaps each week and is not happy with his role in the Steelers' offense.
• Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater (knee, PUP) has been cleared to practice
• Week 7 Byes: Detroit and Houston
• You can drop: New Orleans Saints tight end Coby Fleener, Lions tight end Eric Ebron, Tampa Bay tight end O.J. Howard, Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Sammy Watkins, Washington Redskins wide receiver Jamison Crowder, San Diego Chargers wide receiver Tyrell Williams, Vikings running back Latavius Murray
• "Thursday Night Football:" Kansas City at Oakland
• "Monday Night Football:" Washington at Philadelphia
• London Game: Los Angeles Rams vs. Arizona
Hot Pickups of The Week: Brett Hundley, C.J. Beathard, Orleans Darkwa, C.J. Prosise, Kenny Golladay
Last Week: Roger Lewis, Mike Williams, George Kittle, Marlon Mack, David Njoku, Harrison Butker, Jerick McKinnon, Sterling Shepard
Two Weeks Ago: Deshaun Watson, Jared Goff, Mitchell Trubisky, Latavius Murray, Jerick McKinnon, Thomas Rawls, Aaron Jones, Alex Collins, Alvin Kamara, Andre Ellington, Will Fuller, Devin Funchess, Cooper Kupp, Jaron Brown, Tyler Kroft, Ryan Griffin
Trade Bait: Adrian Peterson, Jay Ajayi, Ted Ginn Jr., Kenny Stills
Studs Of The Week: Kirk Cousins, Melvin Gordon, Mark Ingram, Adrian Peterson, Antonio Brown, Larry Fitzgerald, Rob Gronkowski, Evan Ingram
Duds Of The Week: Matt Ryan, C.J. Anderson, Andre Ellington, Chris Hogan, Michael Thomas, Terrelle Pryor, Martellus Bennett
Fantasy Football Start 'Ems For Week 7:
Quarterback Must Starts: Carson Wentz, Cam Newton, Tom Brady, Matt Ryan, Kirk Cousins, Drew Brees, Alex Smith, Russell Wilson, Dak Prescott, Jacoby Brissett
Running Back Must Starts: Devonta Freeman, Leonard Fournette, Todd Gurley, Doug Martin, Kareem Hunt, Le'Veon Bell, Melvin Gordon, DeMarco Murray, Chris Thompson, Carlos Hyde, Alvin Kamara, Jordan Howard
Wide Receiver/Tight End Must Starts: Jordy Nelson, Dez Bryant, Davante Adams, Chris Hogan, Stefon Diggs (if healthy), Michael Thomas, Michael Crabtree, Mike Evans, Larry Fitzgerald, Brandin Cooks, T.Y. Hilton, Demaryius Thomas, Antonio Brown, Zach Ertz, Travis Kelce, Rob Gronkowski, Cameron Brate
NFL Lines For Week 7
Picks are in bold.
for full weekly rankings, including individual defensive players (IDP).
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Tyrod Taylor
Running Back: Joe Mixon
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Austin Hooper
Kicker and/or Defense: New Orleans
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Jameis Winston
Running Back: Chris Thompson
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Doug Baldwin
Locks Of The Week:
Last week: 1-2
Season long: 9-9
1. Tennessee over Cleveland
2. Carolina over Chicago
3. Minnesota over Baltimore
Picks With Points
Last week: 7-5
Season long: 39-50
| Kansas City
|| At Oakland
|| At Cleveland
|| At Indianapolis
| At Pittsburgh
| At Minnesota
| At Miami
|| New York Jets
| At Buffalo
|| Tampa Bay
|| At Chicago
| New Orleans
|| At Green Bay
| L.A. Rams
|| Arizona (At London)
|| At San Francisco
|| At New York Giants
| At L.A. Chargers
| At New England
| At Philadelphia