• Miami Dolphins running back Damian Williams will miss a few weeks with a shoulder injury.
• New England Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett's season is over with a shoulder and hamstring injury.
• New Orleans Saints tight end Coby Fleener's season is in jeopardy, as he suffered his fifth concussion Sunday.
• Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Doug Martin left Week 12 with a concussion.
• Oakland Raiders wide receiver Amari Cooper left Week 12 with a concussion and a sprained ankle, so his status is up in the air for this weekend.
• Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen returned in Week 12 but left very early due to a tweak in his foot.
• Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon will return this week.
• Raiders wide receiver Michael Crabtree will miss Week 13 and 14 with a suspension.
• Denver Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian will start Week 13 for the injured and ineffective Paxton Lynch.
• You can drop: New York Jets running back Bilal Powell, Detroit Lions running back Ameer Abdullah, Tennessee Titans wide receiver Eric Decker, Green Bay Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson (that hurts), Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Mike Wallace, Ravens wide receiver Jeremy Maclin
• "Thursday Night Football:" Washington at Dallas
• "Monday Night Football:" Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
Here's a look at the top players, in terms of fantasy points per game, through Week 12:
Quarterbacks: Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, Carson Wentz, Kirk Cousins, Cam Newton, Alex Smith, Matthew Stafford, Dak Prescott, Jared Goff, Ben Roethlisberger, Drew Brees, Philip Rivers
Running Backs: Todd Gurley, Le'Veon Bell, Leonard Fournette, Alvin Kamara, Kareem Hunt, Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon, LeSean McCoy, Lamar Miller, Jordan Howard, Tevin Coleman, Carlos Hyde (Ezekiel Elliot would be first if he was active)
Wide Receivers: Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Will Fuller, Julio Jones, Marvin Jones, Adam Thielen, Brandin Cooks, Keenan Allen, A.J. Green, Robby Anderson, Davante Adams, Stefon Diggs
Tight Ends: Rob Gronkowski, Zach Ertz, Travis Kelce, Jimmy Graham, Evan Engram, Hunter Henry, Delanie Walker, Jack Doyle, Kyle Rudolph, Cameron Brate, Tyler Kroft, Charles Clay
Defense: Jacksonville, Baltimore, Detroit, Los Angeles Chargers, Philadelphia, Los Angeles Rams, Seattle, Houston, New Orleans, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Cordarrelle Patterson, Johnny Holton, O.J. Howard, Kenyan Drake, Rod Smith, Aaron Rodgers (just in case), Josh Gordon (if he is still out there)
Last Week: Blaine Gabbert, Ricky Seals-Jones, Adam Shaheen, J.D. McKissic
Two Weeks Ago: Jamaal Williams, Teddy Bridgewater, Elijah McGuire, Samaje Perine, Rex Burkhead, Case Keenum
Trade Bait: Trade season is over.
Studs Of Last Week: Ben Roethlisberger, Philip Rivers, Alvin Kamara, Jamaal Williams, Julio Jones, Antonio Brown, Robby Anderson, Keenan Allen, Marvin Jones, Jamison Crowder, Kyle Rudolph, Rob Gronkowski
Duds Of Last Week: All Chiefs, Dak Prescott, Jay Ajayi, Mark Ingram, Leonard Fournette, Corey Davis, Dez Bryant, Eric Decker, T.Y. Hilton, Golden Tate, Larry Fitzgerald, Jared Cook