• New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski has been suspended one game for his late hit on defenseless Buffalo Bills cornerback Tre'Davious White. Gronkowski is expected to appeal.
• Arizona Cardinals running back Adrian Peterson has a neck injury and his status for Week 14 is uncertain.
• Oakland Raiders wide receivers Michael Crabtree (suspension) and Amari Cooper (concussion) should both return this week.
• Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor (knee), Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon (concussion), Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen (foot) and Philadelphia Eagles tight end Zach Ertz (concussion) are all injuries to watch this week.
• You can drop: Miami Dolphins wide receiver DeVante Parker, Oakland Raiders tight end Jared Cook and Baltimore Ravens running back Danny Woodhead (man that hurts to type)
• "Monday Night Football:" New England at Miami
For most leagues, Week 14 is the start of fantasy football playoffs or the final regular-season week, so let's look at which teams have the better matchups:
Teams that have given up the most fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks during the last three weeks: New York Jets, New Orleans Saints, Green Bay Packers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Dallas Cowboys, Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Falcons, Detroit Lions, Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Oakland Raiders and Arizona Cardinals
Teams that have given up the most fantasy points to opposing running backs during the last three weeks: Los Angeles Rams, Carolina Panthers, Detroit Lions, Washington Redskins, Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, New Orleans Saints, Dallas Cowboys, Kansas City Chiefs, Arizona Cardinals and Denver Broncos
Teams that have given up the most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers during the last three weeks: Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Dallas Cowboys, New Orleans Saints, Pittsburgh Steelers, Chicago Bears, New York Jets, Seattle Seahawks, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers, Oakland Raiders and New York Giants
Teams that have given up the most fantasy points to opposing tight ends during the last three weeks: Detroit Lions, Miami Dolphins, Houston Texans, New York Jets, Green Bay Packers, Tennessee Titans, San Francisco 49ers, Indianapolis Colts, Oakland Raiders, Cleveland Browns, Atlanta Falcons and Chicago Bears