• Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz tore his ACL and is out for the season. Backup Nick Foles will take over and is a must add.
• Arizona Cardinals running back Adrian Peterson is dealing with a neck injury, and his Week 15 status is uncertain.
• Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Robert Woods could return this week, which would hinder Cooper Kupp and Sammy Watkins
• Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster will return from his one-week suspension, as will New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski.
• Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers will get a CT scan this week and could be cleared to play.
• "Thursday Night Football:" Denver at Indianapolis
• Saturday games: Chicago at Detroit and Los Angeles Chargers at Kansas City
• "Monday Night Football:" Atlanta at Tampa Bay
Teams that have given up the most fantasy points to opposing quarterbacks during the last four weeks: Miami Dolphins, Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, Green Bay Packers, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Giants, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons, New York Jets and Cleveland Browns
Teams that have given up the most fantasy points to opposing running backs during the last four weeks: Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Detroit Lions, Miami Dolphins, New York Giants, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Baltimore Ravens, Cleveland Browns and Carolina Panthers
Teams that have given up the most fantasy points to opposing wide receivers during the last four weeks: Carolina Panthers, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Pittsburgh Steelers, Seattle Seahawks, Dallas Cowboys, Green Bay Packers, Washington Redskins, New Orleans Saints, Chicago Bears and New York Giants
Teams that have given up the most fantasy points to opposing tight ends during the last four weeks: Detroit Lions, Houston Texans, Oakland Raiders, Miami Dolphins, Dallas Cowboys, Washington Redskins, Los Angeles Rams, Green Bay Packers, New York Giants and Cleveland Browns
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Nick Foles, T.J. Yates
Last Week: Giovani Bernard, Dwayne Allen, Kerwynn Williams, Aaron Jones, Jimmy Garoppolo, Mike Davis
Two Weeks Ago: Cordarrelle Patterson, Johnny Holton, O.J. Howard, Kenyan Drake, Rod Smith, Aaron Rodgers (just in case), Josh Gordon (if he is still out there)
Studs Of Last Week: Ben Roethlisberger, Russell Wilson, Carson Wentz, Le'Veon Bell, Jonathan Stewart, Jordan Howard, Rod Smith, Todd Gurley, DeAndre Hopkins, Antonio Brown, Davante Adams, Jarvis Landry, Trey Burton
Duds Of Last Week: Tom Brady, Brandin Cooks, Chris Hogan, Alex Smith, Latavius Murray, Samaje Perine, Ted Ginn Jr., Sterling Shepard, Mike Evans, Jimmy Graham, Ben Watson, Tyler Kroft, Greg Olsen
Fantasy Football Start 'Ems For Week 15:
Quarterback Must Starts: Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, Kirk Cousins, Cam Newton, Matthew Stafford, Jared Goff, Drew Brees, Case Keenum, Ben Roethlisberger, Jared Goff, Philip Rivers
Running Back Must Starts: Todd Gurley, Le'Veon Bell, Leonard Fournette, Alvin Kamara (watch status), Mark Ingram, Melvin Gordon, LeSean McCoy, Rex Burkhead, Jamaal Williams, Jordan Howard, Alex Collins and Kenyan Drake (as long as Damien Williams is still out)
Wide Receiver/Tight End Must Starts: Antonio Brown, DeAndre Hopkins, Julio Jones, Marvin Jones, Adam Thielen, Keenan Allen, Robby Anderson, Davante Adams, Michael Thomas, Tyreek Hill, Alshon Jeffery, Jarvis Landry, Rob Gronkowski, Zach Ertz, Travis Kelce, Jimmy Graham, Hunter, Henry
for full weekly rankings, including individual defensive players (IDP).
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Blake Bortles
Running Back: Rod Smith (again)
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Ben Watson/Cameron Brate
Kicker and/or Defense: Indianapolis
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Marcus Mariota
Running Back: Isaiah Crowell
Wide Receiver/Tight End: A.J. Green
Defense: Los Angeles Rams
Locks Of The Week:
Last week: 1-2
Season long: 29-13
1. Minnesota over Cincinnati
2. Philadelphia over New York Giants
3. Detroit over Chicago
Picks With Points:
Last week: 6-10
Season long: 105-103