• Baltimore Ravens linebacker C.J. Mosley was the top individual defensive players with 158 fantasy points.
• Green Bay Packers linebacker Blake Martinez led the league with 145 tackles.
• The Miami Dolphins' Reshad Jones was the top defensive back in fantasy football.
• Seattle Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson had the most passing touchdowns with 34, one ahead of Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Carson Wentz, who missed three games. New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady led the league in yards with 4,575. Only eight quarterbacks threw for more than 4,000 yards.
• The Los Angeles Rams' Todd Gurley had the most touchdowns at running back with 19, while the Pittsburgh Seelers' Le'Veon Bell led all running backs with 85 receptions. Kansas City Chiefs running back Kareem Hunt led the league with 1,327 rushing yards. Gurley led the league with 2,093 yards from scrimmage.
• Miami Dolphins wide receiver Jarvis Landry led the league with 112 receptions, while Pittsburgh Steelers receiver Antonio Brown led the league in receiving yards with 1,533 -- in only 14 games. The Houston Texans' DeAndre Hopkins led all wide receivers with 13 touchdown catches.
• At tight end, the Kansas City Chiefs' Travis Kelce led the way with 83 grabs, while Seattle Seahawks tight end Jimmy Graham had 10 touchdown catches. The New England Patriots' Rob Gronkowski led all tight ends with 1,083 yards receiving.
• The top fantasy kicker was the Los Angeles Rams' Greg Zuerlein with 158 points in only 14 weeks.
Stars of Last Week: Philip Rivers, Jameis Winston, Dion Lewis, Carlos Hyde, Latavius Murray, Doug Baldwin, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Tyler Kroft
Duds of Last Week: Blake Bortles, LeSean McCoy, Jordan Howard, Mike Evans, Jamison Crowder, Rob Gronkowski
Top 10 2017 Fantasy Football Player Rankings By Position (based on points per game in standard scoring):
Top 10 Quarterbacks: Russell Wilson, Carson Wentz, Alex Smith, Cam Newton, Tom Brady, Kirk Cousins, Ben Roethlisberger, Matthew Stafford, Philip River, Jared Goff (Deshaun Watson would have been first and Aaron Rodgers would have been fifth, but each only played seven games.)
Top 10 Running Backs: Todd Gurley, Ezekiel Elliott, Le'Veon Bell, Kareem Hunt, Leonard Fournette, Alvin Kamara, Melvin Gordon, Mark Ingram, LeSean McCoy, Devonta Freeman
Top 10 Wide Receivers: Antonio Brown, Deandre Hopkins, Tyreek Hill, Keenan Allen, Davante Adams, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Marvin Jones, Julio Jones, A.J. Green, Michael Thomas
Top 10 Tight Ends: Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz, Evan Engram, Jimmy Graham, Hunter Henry, Delanie Walker, Kyle Rudolph, Jack Doyle, O.J. Howard
Top 10 Kickers: Greg Zuerlein, Harrison Butker, Stephen Gostkowski, Robbie Gould, Chris Boswell, Justin Tucker, Will Lutz, Matt Bryant, Ryan Succop, Jake Elliott
Top 10 Defenses: Jacksonville, Baltimore, Detroit, Los Angeles Rams, Philadelphia, Seattle, Los Angeles Chargers, New Orleans, Chicago, Carolina