• Tennessee Titans tight end Delanie Walker is out for the year.
• Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Doug Baldwin is out two-to-four weeks after reinjuring his knee.
• Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen could miss time after reinjuring the foot he broke last year.
• Quarterbacks Aaron Rodgers (Green Bay Packers) and Matthew Stafford (Detroit Lions) injured their knees but returned. Keep an eye on it.
• San Francisco 49ers wide receiver Marquise Goodwin hurt his thigh and is day-to-day.
• Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota left the Titans' Week 1 game against the Miami Dolphins with an elbow issue.
• #Fitzmagic is back, baby. Yeah!
• Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette tweaked his hamstring, and that is worth watching.
• It's Week 1, RELAX!
• "Thursday Night Football:" Baltimore Ravens at Cincinnati Bengals
• "Monday Night Football:" Seattle Seahawks at Chicago Bears
Hot Pickups Of the Week: Ryan Fitzpatrick (because why not?), Mitchell Trubisky, Case Keenum, T.J. Yeldon, (especially if you own Leonard Fournette), Darren Sproles (PPR only), Phillip Dorsett, Quincy Enunwa, Dante Pettis, Mike Williams, Will Dissly, Jonnu Smith, Aaron Jones, Ryan Grant, Corey Coleman
Trade Bait: Josh Gordon, Eric Ebron, Jared Cook, DeSean Jackson, Austin Ekeler, James Conner
Studs Of The Week: Ryan Fitzpatrick, but since no one started him ... Alvin Kamara and James Conner
Duds Of The Week: Chris Hogan and Travis Kelce
Fantasy Football Start 'Ems For Week 2:
Quarterback Must Starts: Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Pat Mahomes, Philip Rivers, Andrew Luck, Kirk Cousins, Jared Goff, Jimmy Garoppolo, DeShaun Watson, Drew Brees, Alex Smith, Case Keenum
Running Back Must Starts: Todd Gurley, Alvin Kamara, James Conner, Saquon Barkley, Melvin Gordon, Ezekiel Elliott, David Johnson (I have lowered expectations, but never sit him), Lamar Miller, Jordan Howard, Christian McCaffrey, Leonard Fournette, Dalvin Cook, Kareem Hunt, Devonta Freeman, Kenyan Drake, Peyton Barber, Adrian Peterson
Wide Receiver/Tight End Must Starts: Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz, Tyreek Hill, Antonio Brown, A.J. Green, Keenan Allen, Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Devante Adams, Randall Cobb, Mike Evans, Emmanuel Sanders, Demaryius Thomas, Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, Larry Fitzgerald, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Corey Davis, Nelson Agholor, DeAndre Hopkins, Jarvis Landry, Odell Beckham Jr., Cooper Kupp, Golden Tate, T.Y. Hilton
for full weekly rankings, including individual defensive players (IDP).
Sleepers Of the Week:
Quarterback: Case Keenum
Running Back: Royce Freeman
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Trey Burton
Kicker and/or Defense: New York Jets
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Russell Wilson
Running back: David Johnson
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Chris Hogan
Defense: Carolina Panthers
Locks Of The Week:
Last week: 2-1
Season record: 2-1
1. San Francisco over Detroit
2. Denver over Oakland
3. Chicago over Seattle
Picks With Points
Last week: 10-6
Season record: 10-6
Picks With Points
NFL Lines For Week 2
Picks are in bold.
| At Cincinnati
| At Washington
| At Atlanta
|| At Green Bay
| L.A. Chargers
|| At Buffalo
|| At Tennessee
| At Pittsburgh
|| Kansas City
|| At New York Jets
|| At Tampa Bay
| At New Orleans
| At L.A. Rams
| At San Francisco
| New England
|| At Jacksonville
| At Denver
| At Dallas
|| New York Giants
| At Chicago