Here are five fantasy football sleepers for Week 2:
1. Dante Pettis, Wide Receiver, San Francisco 49ers
Pettis should get more of a role this week as Marquise Goodwin is banged up and questionable. Pettis was great in camp this summer and caught a touchdown pass in Week 1.
2. Benjamin Watson, Tight End, New Orleans Saints
Cleveland does not cover the tight end well. In fact, they were one of the worst teams vs. tight ends in 2017. Watson has the eye of quarterback Drew Brees in what could be a high-scoring game. Targets should be plenty for Watson in Week 2.
3. Duke Johnson, Running Back, Cleveland Browns
The Browns could be playing in a shootout and from behind against the Saints, which is usually Duke time for Cleveland.
4. Ryan Grant, Wide Receiver, Indianapolis Colts
Grant gets to play against his old team. His former head coach said he was always open and never missed a ball in practice. Now, he faces those same corners who couldn't cover him in practice.
5. Mike Wallace, Wide Receiver, Philadelphia Eagles
When coaches say "we need to do a better job of getting player X the ball," player X will be thrown the ball. Wallace is player X for the Eagles this weekend.
Photo Credit: Sabina Moran/PressBox