1. What's your favorite "guilty" food?
Hamburgers. I eat hamburgers a lot. Cheeseburgers with bacon, fully loaded.
2. What’s a bucket list place that you've never been?
I want to go to Santorini, Greece. I've seen pictures, and it’s one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen. I want to go there when it’s warm.
3. Who was your favorite sports star when you were a kid?
[Hall of Fame wide receiver] Randy Moss was one of my favorite people to watch play football growing up.
4. What was your favorite sports team growing up?
The University of Miami Hurricanes
5. If you weren't playing in the NFL, what career would you have?
I'd like to say I'd be playing soccer. Something with sports, though. I'm active. I don't like to sit around.
6. From 1 (terrible) to 10 (awesome), what is your cooking ability?
I give myself a 7. I can follow instructions and stuff. I’m not making no crazy [chef] Gordon Ramsay meal or anything, but I can make some good meals.
7. What's your favorite thing to do on a day off?
Hang out with my wife [Toria], play on my Xbox.
8. Do you have any pets?
I have two dogs. I have a mini Goldendoodle and a Rottie-Poo, Marley and Maliya. They're sweethearts. One of them is spoiled, and the other one is scared of everything.
9. What is your favorite road city?
I would have to say Cincinnati because I get to go back to where I went to school. I actually love that city. I'll probably end up living there one day.
10. What is your favorite thing about Baltimore?
I'd have to say the harbor. It’s nice and they got some good food down there.
Photo Credit: Kenya Allen/PressBox
Issue 247: September 2018
Originally published Sept. 17, 2018