• San Francisco 49ers quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo will miss the rest of the season with a knee injury
• New York Giants tight end Evan Engram left his team's Week 3 game with a knee injury and could miss a few weeks.
• Chicago Bears wide receiver Anthony Miller dislocated his shoulder.
• Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver A.J. Green went down with a groin injury and is worth monitoring this week.
• The Josh Rosen era will begin this week in Arizona, as Cardinals quarterback Sam Bradford has been benched. David Johnson owners rejoice.
• Surprise: Quarterback Baker Mayfield will start for the Cleveland Browns after head coach Hue Jackson
watched the tape
• The Los Angeles Rams lost both starting cornerbacks to injury this week.
• In individual defensive player (IDP) news, Dallas Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee (go figure) will be out a few weeks.
• "Thursday Night Football:" Minnesota Vikings at Los Angeles Rams
• "Monday Night Football:" Kansas City Chiefs at Denver Broncos
Look to PressBoxOnline.com every Thursday for my DFS Cash Game picks. We're 4-0 so far this year.
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Baker Mayfield, Ryan Tannehill, Calvin Ridley, Chris Godwin, Antonio Callaway, Javorius Allen, Wendell Smallwood, Cameron Meredith, Vance McDonald, Ben Watson, Dallas Goedert, Hayden Hurst, C.J. Beathard, Josh Rosen
Last Week's Pickups: Andy Dalton, Blake Bortles, Giovani Bernard, Corey Clement, Austin Ekeler, Bilal Powell, Marlon Mack, Tyler Boyd, Jesse James, Kenny Golladay
Trade Bait: Chris Carson, Alfred Morris, Devin Funchess
Studs Of The Week: Drew Brees, Matt Ryan, Alvin Kamara and Calvin Ridley
Duds Of The Week: Kenyan Drake and Latavius Murray
Fantasy Football Start 'Ems For Week 4:
Quarterback Must Starts: Aaron Rodgers, Tom Brady, Pat Mahomes, Philip Rivers, Jared Goff, Deshaun Watson, Drew Brees, Case Keenum , Ryan Fitzpatrick, Ben Roethlisberger, Matt Ryan
Running Back Must Starts: Todd Gurley, Alvin Kamara, James Conner, Saquon Barkley, Melvin Gordon, Ezekiel Elliott, David Johnson, Lamar Miller, Jordan Howard, Leonard Fournette (should he play), Dalvin Cook (watch closely), Kareem Hunt, Tevin Coleman, Matt Breida, Kerryon Johnson
Wide Receiver/Tight End Must Starts: Rob Gronkowski, Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz, Tyreek Hill, Antonio Brown, A.J. Green (watch injury report), Keenan Allen, Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, Davante Adams, Mike Evans, Emmanuel Sanders, Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen, Larry Fitzgerald, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Nelson Agholor, DeAndre Hopkins, Jarvis Landry, Odell Beckham Jr., Cooper Kupp, T.Y. Hilton, Keelan Cole, Golden Tate, Quincy Enunwa
NFL Lines For Week 4
Picks are in bold.
for full weekly rankings, including individual defensive players (IDP).
Sleepers Of The Week:
Quarterback: Case Keenum
Running Back: Aaron Jones
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Tyler Boyd
Kicker and/or Defense: Oakland Raiders
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Carson Wentz
Running Back: Derrick Henry
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Josh Gordon
Defense: Minnesota Vikings
Locks Of The Week:
Season Record: 6-3
1. Green Bay over Buffalo
2. Jacksonville over New York Jets
3. Los Angeles Chargers over San Francisco
Picks With Points
Season Record: 23 - 25
| At Los Angeles Rams
| At New England
| At Indianapolis
| At Atlanta
| At Green Bay
| At Dallas
| At Jacksonville
|| New York Jets
| At Chicago
|| Tampa Bay
|| At Tennessee
|| At Arizona
| At Oakland
| At Los Angeles Chargers
|| San Francisco
| New Orleans
|| At New York Giants
| At Pittsburgh
| Kansas City
|| At Denver