- The Ravens will kick off the season on the road against the Miami Dolphins Sept. 8 and close out the season at home against the Pittsburgh Steelers Dec. 29.
- The Ravens are currently scheduled for three games in prime time, with those contests coming against the New England Patriots, Los Angeles Rams and New York Jets.
- Baltimore will host Terrell Suggs and the Arizona Cardinals Sept. 15, while C.J. Mosley and the Jets come to town Dec. 12.
- The Ravens alternate home and road games all season.
- The Ravens play three straight division opponents in Weeks 4, 5 and 6.
- The Ravens' bye week falls on Week 8.
Here is the complete Ravens 2019 schedule (all times Eastern).
Sunday, Sept. 15: Arizona Cardinals (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Sept. 22: at Kansas City Chiefs (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Sept. 29: Cleveland Browns (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 6: at Pittsburgh Steelers (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 13: Cincinnati Bengals (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Oct. 20: at Seattle Seahawks (4:25 p.m.)
-- BYE --
Sunday, Nov. 3: New England Patriots (8:20 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 10: at Cincinnati Bengals (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Nov. 17: Houston Texans (1 p.m.)
Monday, Nov. 25: at Los Angeles Rams (8:15 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 1: San Francisco 49ers (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 8: at Buffalo Bills (1 p.m.)
Thursday, Dec. 12: New York Jets (8:20 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 22: at Cleveland Browns (1 p.m.)
Sunday, Dec. 29: Pittsburgh Steelers (1 p.m.)
* Game times subject to flex scheduling.