The 2019 NFL Draft is here, and the Baltimore Ravens will look to fill four key holes on the roster: edge rusher, interior offensive line, linebacker and wide receiver. Here's my FINAL seven-round (well, six-round, as the Ravens do not currently have a seventh-round pick) mock draft looking at the players Baltimore might consider with each round's pick.
You can read versions
Round 1, Pick 22
Might Be: Cody Ford, OG/OT, Oklahoma or Chris Lindstrom, OG, Boston College
Could Be: Clelin Ferrell, DE/OLB, Clemson
Would Not Surprise Me: Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
Would Hate If They Picked: Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State
The Pick: Erik McCoy, C, Texas A&M
The value here is the offensive line. I think NC State center Garrett Bradbury will go in the first 20 picks. Center is more of a priority than guard, in my opinion.
Round 3, Pick 85
Might Be: Connor McGovern, G/C, Penn State
Could Be: JJ Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford
Would Not Surprise Me: Oshane Ximines, Edge, Old Dominion
Would Hate If They Picked: Dillon Mitchell, WR, Oregon
The Pick: Ben Banogu, Edge, TCU
Round 3, Pick 102
Might Be: Blake Cashman, LB, Minnesota
Could Be: Jaylon Ferguson, Edge, Louisiana Tech
Would Not Surprise Me: Kelvin Harmon, WR, NC State
Would Hate If They Picked: Maxx Crosby, Edge, Eastern Michigan
The Pick: Miles Boykin, WR, Notre Dame
Round 4, Pick 113
Might Be: Nate Davis, IOL, Charlotte
Could Be: Khalen Saunders, DL, Western Illinois
Would Not Surprise Me: Antoine Wesley, WR, Texas Tech
Would Hate If they Picked: Jalen Jelks, Edge, Oregon
The Pick: Stanley Morgan Jr., WR, Nebraska
Round 4, Pick 123
Might Be: DaMarkus Lodge, WR, Mississippi
Could Be: Joe Jackson, Edge, Miami
Would Not Surprise Me: Lamont Gaillard, G, Georgia
Would Hate If They Picked: Kris Boyd, CB, Texas
The Pick: Bobby Evans, OT, Oklahoma
Round 5, Pick 160
Might Be: Lamont Gaillard, G, Georgia
Could Be: Gary Jennings Jr., WR, West Virginia
Would Not Surprise Me: Rodney Anderson, RB, Oklahoma
Would Hate If They Picked: Sheldrick Redwine, S, Miami
The Pick: Kaden Elliss, ILB, Idaho
Round 6, Pick 191
Might Be: Tre Watson, ILB, Maryland
Could Be: Malik Carney, Edge, North Carolina
Would Not Surprise Me: Jimmy Moreland, CB, James Madison
Would Hate If They Picked: Mike Weber, RB, Ohio State
The Pick: Stephen Denmark, CB, Valdosta State
Round 6, Pick 193
Might Be: Reggie White Jr. WR, Monmouth
Could Be: Bruce Anderson, RB, North Dakota State
Would Not Surprise Me: Jazz Ferguson, WR, Northwestern State
Would Hate If They Picked: Isaiah Buggs, DL, Alabama
The Pick: James Williams, RB, Washington State
- IOL (interior offensive line) is not a deep position in this year's draft, whereas wide receiver is.
- Running back is also a position that is deep but not top heavy; late in the fourth round and the fifth round should be nice spots to draft a running back if the Ravens go in that direction.
- Edge is another position that the Ravens figure to address but will need to do so with one of their first three picks, as the edge defenders thin out quickly after the third round.
- It's not a great year to need a linebacker, so unless the Ravens draft one in the first round, I think they wait until late to address that position, if at all.
- Do the Ravens like McCoy better then Bradbury? I think that's the million-dollar question in Round 1.
Follow Ken on Twitter @FansFantasy
Photo Credit: Bo Smolka/PressBox