• Jacksonville Jaguars quarterback Nick Foles broke his collarbone.
• Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill broke his shoulder/collarbone.
• San Francisco 49ers running back Tevin Coleman has a high ankle sprain.
• Washington Redskins running back Derrius Guice hurt his knee and will miss time.
• Cincinnati Bengals running back Joe Mixon hurt his ankle.
• Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams left the Chargers' Week 1 game early with a knee issue.
• The Cleveland Browns had 18 penalties for 182 yards. Rookie head coach Freddie Kitchens had a rough debut.
• Thursday night game: Tampa Bay Buccaneers at Carolina Panthers
• Monday night game: Cleveland Browns at New York Jets
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Ted Ginn Jr., Ronald Jones Jr., Adrian Peterson, Matthew Stafford, Gardner Minshew, Terry McLaurin, DJ Chark, A.J. Brown, Malcolm Brown, Marquise Brown, Raheem Mostert, Giovani Bernard, Demarcus Robinson, Darren Waller, Danny Amendola (PPR), Tyler Higbee and Case Keenum
Last Week's Pickups: Demaryius Thomas, Preston Williams, Jacoby Brissett, Damion Willis, Dare Ogunbowale (PPR), Trey Quinn (PPR)
Trade Bait: Tre'Quan Smith, Kenny Stills, John Ross and Jimmy Graham
You Can Drop: Tony Pollard (or trade him to an Ezekiel Elliott owner), Rashaad Penny (unless you own Chris Carson), Quincy Enunwa
Studs Of The Week: Christian McCaffrey, Austin Ekeler, Sammy Watkins, Malcolm Brown, Marquise Brown, John Ross, T.J. Hockenson, Delanie Walker, Lamar Jackson, Dak Prescott
Duds Of The Week: Jameis Winston, Aaron Jones, Donte Moncrief, Dante Pettis, Kerryon Johnson, Stefon Diggs, Phillip Lindsay, Jared Cook
Fantasy Football Start 'Ems For Week 2:
Quarterback Must Starts: Patrick Mahomes, Aaron Rodgers, Deshaun Watson, Matt Ryan, Russell Wilson, Carson Wentz, Drew Brees, Lamar Jackson, Jared Goff, Dak Prescott
Running Back Must Starts: Christian McCaffrey, Saquon Barkley, Alvin Kamara, Dalvin Cook, Ezekiel Elliott, Nick Chubb, James Conner, Devonta Freeman, David Johnson, Le'Veon Bell, Todd Gurley, David Montgomery, Kerryon Johnson, Chris Carson, Leonard Fournette, Miles Sanders, James White, Mark Ingram, Austin Ekeler
Wide Receiver Must Starts: DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams, Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Odell Beckham Jr., Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Adam Thielen, Stefon Diggs, Julian Edelman, Josh Gordon, Antonio Brown, Robert Woods, Brandin Cooks, Tyler Boyd, Kenny Golladay, Larry Fitzgerald, Chris Godwin
Tight End Must Starts: Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz, George Kittle, Hunter Henry, O.J. Howard, Evan Engram
: New England Patriots
Sleepers Of The Week:
Picks With Points
Quarterback: Josh Allen
Running Back: Sony Michel
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Albert Wilson
Defense: Buffalo Bills
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Case Keenum
Running Back: Marlon Mack
Wide Receiver/Tight End: John Ross
Defense: Philadelphia Eagles
Locks Of The Week:
2019 Record: 3-0
1. New England over Miami
2. Chicago over Denver
3. Kansas City over Oakland
2019 Record: 7-8-1
NFL Lines For Week 2
Picks are in bold.
Photo Credit: Sabina Moran/PressBox
| At Carolina
|| Tampa Bay
| At Tennessee
| L.A. Chargers
|| At Detroit
|| At New York Giants
| At Baltimore
| New England
|| At Miami
|| At Washington
| At Houston
| At Pittsburgh
| At Cincinnati
|| San Francisco
| At Green Bay
| Kansas City
|| At Oakland
| At L.A. Rams
|| New Orleans
|| At Denver
| At Atlanta
|| At New York Jets