• Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen is in the concussion protocol.
• Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Christian Kirk left late Sept. 29 with an ankle injury.
• Chicago Bears quarterback Mitchell Trubisky left with a separated shoulder and will miss a few weeks.
• Green Bay Packers receiver Davante Adams is dealing with a toe injury and it looks like he will miss at least Week 5.
• Indianapolis Colts running back Marlon Mack was in and out Sept. 29 with a leg injury.
• Denver Broncos defensive end Bradley Chubb will miss the rest of the year with a torn ACL, so that hurts the Broncos' defense.
• Thursday night game: Los Angeles Rams at Seattle Seahawks
• Monday night game: Cleveland Browns at San Francisco 49ers
• Byes: Detroit Lions and Miami Dolphins
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Geronimo Allison, Ronald Jones Jr., KeeSean Johnson, Diontae Johnson, Jacoby Brissett
Last Week's Pickups: Daniel Jones, Paul Richardson, Wayne Gallman, Kyle Allen, Darrell Williams, Rex Burkhead, Carlos Hyde
Two Weeks Ago: Teddy Bridgewater, Jimmy Garoppolo, Nelson Agholor, Rashaad Penny, Darwin Thompson, Jaylen Samuels, Benny Snell, James Washington, Randall Cobb, Mecole Hardman, Mason Rudolph. Get ahead of the rush and grab Golden Tate, Ben Watson and Chris Herndon if they are available and you have room.
Trade Bait: Corey Davis, A.J. Brown, Jimmy Graham, Eric Ebron
You Can Drop: Josh Allen, Dion Lewis, Jared Cook, Trey Burton
Studs Of The Week: Jameis Winston, Jared Goff, Nick Chubb, Leonard Fournette, Davante Adams, Christian McCaffrey, Chris Godwin, Jarvis Landry, A.J. Brown, Austin Hooper
Duds Of The Week: All Falcons not named Austin Hooper or Mohamed Sanu, Tom Brady, Marlon Mack, Adam Thielen, Odell Beckham Jr., JuJu Smith-Schuster, DeAndre Hopkins, Delanie Walker, Julian Edelman, Greg Olsen, Dak Prescott
Fantasy Football Start 'Ems For Week 5:
Quarterback Must Starts: Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, Deshaun Watson, Carson Wentz, Baker Mayfield, Aaron Rodgers
Running Back Must Starts: Dalvin Cook, Alvin Kamara, Christian McCaffrey, Ezekiel Elliott, Austin Ekeler, David Johnson, Aaron Jones, Nick Chubb, Derrick Henry, Marlon Mack, Mark Ingram, James Conner, Kerryon Johnson
Wide Receiver Must Starts: DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams (when healthy), Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Amari Cooper, Odell Beckham Jr. (yes still), Mike Evans, Keenan Allen, Adam Thielen, Julian Edelman, Brandin Cooks, Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods, Tyler Lockett, Kenny Golladay, Larry Fitzgerald and Chris Godwin
Tight End Must Starts: Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz, George Kittle, Mark Andrews, Evan Engram, Greg Olsen, Darren Waller, any tight end against the Cardinals
Must Start Defense: New England Patriots
Sleepers Of The Week:
Picks With Points
Quarterback: Jimmy Garoppolo
Running Back: Joe Mixon
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Geronimo Allison/Tyler Eifert
Busts Of The Week:
Quarterback: Jacoby Brissett/Baker Mayfield
Running Back: Derrick Henry/Josh Jacobs
Wide Receiver/Tight End: JuJu Smith-Schuster
Locks Of The Week:
2019 Record: 9-3
1. New England over Washington
2. Chicago over Oakland
3. Philadelphia over New York Jets
2019 Record: 32-28
NFL Lines For Week 5
Picks are in bold.
| At Seattle
|| Los Angeles Rams
|| At Pittsburgh
|| Oakland (In London)
| At Cincinnati
| At Carolina
|| At New York Giants
| New England
|| At Washington
| At Philadelphia
|| New York Jets
| At New Orleans
|| Tampa Bay
| At Houston
| At Tennessee
| At Los Angeles Chargers
| At Dallas
|| Green Bay
| At Kansas City
| At San Francisco