• Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson is dealing with a back injury.
• Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Mason Rudolph is out for Week 6 with a concussion.
• New York Giants wide receiver Sterling Shepard is expected to miss a few weeks with a concussion.
• Jacksonville Jaguars tight end James O'Shaughnessy is out for the year with a torn ACL.
• Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown hurt his ankle in Week 5, so his status is worth monitoring this week. The same goes for Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes, who was gimpy Oct. 6 with an ankle issue.
• Los Angeles Chargers tight end Hunter Henry could return this week, but New York Giants running back Saquon Barkley looks to be at least one more week away from getting back in action.
• Thursday night game: New York Giants at New England
• Monday night game: Detroit at Green Bay
• Byes: Buffalo, Chicago, Indianapolis, Oakland
Hot Pickups Of The Week: Chase Edmonds, Preston Williams, Derrius Guice (he is coming back sooner than later, get ahead of the curve), Auden Tate, Gerald Everett, Reggie Bonnafon (Christian McCaffrey handcuff), Gardner Minshew, Duke Williams
Last Week's Pickups: Geronimo Allison, Ronald Jones Jr., KeeSean Johnson, Diontae Johnson, Jacoby Brissett
Two Weeks Ago: Daniel Jones, Paul Richardson, Wayne Gallman, Kyle Allen, Darrel Williams, Rex Burkhead, Carlos Hyde
Trade Bait: Allen Robinson, Phillip Lindsay, Carlos Hyde, Will Fuller
You Can Drop: Baker Mayfield, Marcus Mariota, Dante Pettis, Nelson Agholor
Studs Of The Week: Deshaun Watson, Aaron Jones, Christian McCaffrey, Will Fuller, Michael Thomas, George Kittle, Gerald Everett
Duds Of The Week: Mike Evans, that's the list, because he deserved this all to himself ... OK, Keenan Allen, too.
Fantasy Football Start 'Ems For Week 6:
Quarterback Must Starts: Lamar Jackson, Patrick Mahomes, Dak Prescott, Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, De\shaun Watson, Carson Wentz, Aaron Rodgers, Kyler Murray
Running Back Must Starts: Dalvin Cook, Alvin Kamara, Christian McCaffrey, Ezekiel Elliott, Austin Ekeler, David Johnson, Aaron Jones, Nick Chubb, Derrick Henry, Mark Ingram, James Conner, Kerryon Johnson, Leonard Fournette, Todd Gurley, Chris Carson
Wide Receiver Must Starts: DeAndre Hopkins, Davante Adams (when healthy), Julio Jones, Michael Thomas, JuJu Smith-Schuster, Amari Cooper, Keenan Allen, Adam Thielen, Julian Edelman, Brandin Cooks, Cooper Kupp, Robert Woods, Tyler Lockett, Kenny Golladay, Larry Fitzgerald, DJ Chark, Courtland Sutton, Michael Gallup, Chris Godwin
Tight End Must Starts: Travis Kelce, Zach Ertz, George Kittle, Mark Andrews, Evan Engram, Greg Olsen, Will Dissly, Austin Hooper
Must Start Defenses: Patriots, Ravens
Sleepers Of The Week:
2019 Record: 40-35
NFL Lines For Week 6
Picks are in bold.
Quarterback: Andy Dalton
Running Back: Chase Edmonds
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Demarcus Robinson, Dede Westbrook
Busts of the Week:
Quarterback: Matthew Stafford
Running Back: Joe Mixon
Wide Receiver/Tight End: Alshon Jeffery
Locks Of The Week:
2019 Record: 11-4
1. L.A. Chargers over Pittsburgh
2. Baltimore over Cincinnati
3. Dallas over New York Jets
Picks With Points
Photo Credit: Kenya Allen/PressBox
| At New England
|| New York Giants
|| Tampa Bay (In London)
| At Baltimore
| At Cleveland
| At Kansas City
| At Jacksonville
|| New Orleans
| At Minnesota
|| At Miami
| At L.A. Rams
|| San Francisco
|| At Arizona
|| At New York Jets
| At Denver
| At L.A. Chargers
| At Green Bay