PressBox, PressBoxOnline.com and the weekly "Inside PressBox" television show provide a convergence of media reaching loyal sports fans in an effective and efficient manner. The goal of PressBox is to provide advertisers with a results-based sponsorship opportunity.
PressBox allows advertisers the flexibility to use advertising in print, Internet, TV and on-site events/promotions in any combination that makes sense for the sponsor's marketing goals. Advertisers can choose any portion of our assets or choose to take full advantage of "bundling" our available media to generate immediate results.
For a brief over, please review the PressBox media kit (pdf).
Interested in advertising with PressBox? If you would like more information, please e-mail our Sales and Marketing Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PressBox Ad Specs: Print
Please click here for complete Print Ad Specs.
PressBox Ad Specs: Internet
PressBoxOnline.com offers three ad sizes:
- Pencil: 970x90 or 970x66 (.jpg/.gif/flash, 40 kb max)
- Medium Rectangle: 300x250 (.jpg/.gif/flash, 40 kb max)
- Half Page: 300x600 (.jpg/.gif/flash, 40 kb max)
Accepted formats: .jpg, .gif, .swf *
* Embedded clicktag required for flash ads, backup .jpg/.gif recommended
Max File Size: 40 KB
Interactive Campaigns Can Also Include:
- Page Skins: 1600x1056 (.jpg/.gif, 200 kb max) More Info.
- Tablet Adhesion ad units: 728x90 (.jpg/.gif)
- Mobile Adhesion ad units: 320x50 (.jpg/.gif)
- Pre-roll video: The preferred ratio is 16:9 for maximum clarity and effect, though 4:3 can also work if necessary. File should be in mp4 or swf format and must be less than 5 MB.
PressBox Ad Specs: TV
15, 30 and 60-second commercials are available.
Please provide commercials on Beta. Click here for sample PressBox commercials.
TV sponsorship may include client logos.
Logos may be supplied in either high quality .jpg or .eps files.