Big Plays Have Terps In ACC Hunt
At 5-2 overall and 2-1 within the Atlantic, the Terps have positioned themselves for a push towards an appearance in the ACC Championship game.
• Maryland Opponent Preview: NC State | Navy Opponent Preview: SMU
Terps Still Struggle To Find Identity
Midway through the 2008 campaign, the Terps are an enigma, having raised a full season’s worth of questions at the halfway point of the 2008 campaign.
• Maryland Opponent Preview: Wake Forest
Who Came To Play? Not The Terps
A week after storming into Clemson and defeating one the ACC's premier teams, Maryland was utterly annihilated by Virginia, one of the conference's worst outfits.
• College Sports Roundup
Navy Gets Little Time To Relish Upset
Five games into the season, it is clear that Navy football is in good hands as first-year coach Ken Niumatalolo has already accomplished something his predecessor never did -- defeat a ranked opponent.
• Navy Opponent Preview: Air Force
Friedgen: Terps Beat Tigers With Hearts
Maryland's 20-17 upset victory over No. 20 Clemson could prove huge down the road, but one win does not a season make.
• Terps Opponent Preview: Virginia • Receivers Catching On
Terps Didn't Make Same Error Twice
Fresh off a noteworthy victory and with the beginning of conference play around the corner, Maryland didn't look past another sizeable underdog as the Terps blew past Eastern Michigan, 51-24.
• Terps Opponent Preview: Clemson • D Line Steps Up Pressure
Defense Gets A Share Of Mids' Spotlight
The much-maligned defenders held a winless Rutgers team to 21 points and an interception with less than two minutes remaining gave Navy (2-2) a 23-21 victory, snapping a two-game losing streak.
• Navy Opponent Preview: Wake Forest
Terps Defense Washes Bears Out
With the upset win over the California Golden Bears, the Terps have now won three consecutive games against ranked opponents, dating back to last year.
• Maryland Preview: Eastern Michigan | Navy Preview: Rutgers
Terps Helpless In Red Zone
Maryland was torched for 402 yards against Middle Tennessee State as the Blue Raiders pulled off the Sun Belt Conference’s first win over an ACC opponent.
• Bears Up Next For Terps
Scott Gives Terps Long-Distance Sting
Making his first collegiate start in Saturday's opener, sophomore running back Da'Rel Scott rushed for 197 yards on 26 carries as Maryland eked out a 14-7 win.
• Maryland Preview: Middle Tennessee | Navy Preview: Ball State
• Archive: July / Aug | May/June | March/April | Jan/Feb
• 2007 Archive: Nov/Dec | Sept/Oct | July/Aug | May/June | March/April | Jan/Feb
• 2006 Archive: Dec | Oct/Nov | Aug/Sept | June/July | April/May