By Joe Platania
As part of his Ravens Report blog, Joe Platania likes to throw in a trivia question to test your knowledge of the NFL in general and the Ravens in particular.
1. The 2011 Ravens special teams units ranked 24th of 32 teams in the annual Dallas Morning News statistical survey. Where did they rank in 2010?
2. To how many Pro Bowl teams was Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome named as a player?
3. Which of these former Ravens will be a first-time-eligible player on next year's Hall of Fame ballot: Jonathan Ogden, Steve McNair or Priest Holmes?
4. True or False: Wide receiver Anquan Boldin attended three different Florida high schools, located in Hollywood, Miami and Pembroke Pines.
5. Against which NFC division did the Ravens play their interconference schedule in 2004?
For answers, click here.
Issue 170: February 2012